Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Power of Punctuation

Assalamualaikum wbt


An English professor wrote the words:

"A woman without her man is nothing"


on the chalkboard and asked his students to punctuate it correctly.

All of the males in the class wrote:

"A woman, without her man, is nothing."

Whilst all the females in the class wrote

"A woman: without her, man is nothing."


The same words carry different meaning by punctuation. Which one do you vote? But I think I know the answer already if I asked man and woman.

Me?? I'm neutral :icongrin--plz:


Owh, by the way I'm currently fascinated by the BEW (blue eyed white) rabbit. Picture below show BEW lionhead rabbit, which is very rare to find it in Malaysia(I've never seen people sell it nor in pet shop). To me, BEW is very beautiful plus with their white snow coat which make it looks reeeaaaally CUTE. :iconhappyhappyplz:

BEW rabbit is actually caused by Vienna gene which causes a rabbit to has pure white coat color and blue eyes.


Please tell me if u found somebody to sell their BEW rabbit (preferably ND or lionhead). I fall in love with BEW :iconinloveplz:......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...